Active-Tools standard wiring with 4 speakers 8+
Set of speakers for wiring an aft.
The Active-Tools cabling with 4 speakers for an 8+ ensures the best playback quality in conjunction with your amplifier.
The most important functions at a glance:
- Cabling: Robust and waterproof wiring above or below the deck ensures reliable use even in difficult conditions.
- Loudspeaker: The speakers deliver a clear sound thanks to their high quality, fully waterproof visaton speaker modules designed in Germany. They are also very light (140g) and can be attached with screws or the included 3M Dual Lock Pads.
- Compatibility: Cabling and loudspeakers are compatible with NK systems.
This is what you get:
- Magnetic sensor and magnet
- Bracket for CoxOrb
- Bracket for plug when no amplifier is connected
- 2 or 3 junction connectors for speaker modules, depending on the choice of the number of speakers
- 3 or 4 speakers, depending on your selection
If selected, version Standard
- Standard CoxOrb connector
- Standard branch for magnetic sensor and speaker
If selected, platinum version (with impeller)
- Platinum CoxOrb connector
- Platinum branch for magnetic sensor, speaker and impeller sensor
- Impeller and impeller sensor
Individual cables and accessories are available on request.
Here is a comparison of the sound quality of Active Tools speakers with NK speakers:
Active Tools was founded in London in 2002 and develops all its products itself.
Based on the experience of racing rowers and additional technical know-how, some very interesting products have been created that help rowers and trainers to analyze their performance and simplify measurements on the boat.
the declared goal of Active Tools is to produce the best possible rowing products. This approach has led to numerous innovative, patented designs.
The Active Tools factory is located near Henley in England and all Active Tools products are developed and prototyped in-house. With this approach, Active Tools can create innovative designs very quickly. Subsequently, the prototypes and initial production samples are extensively tested and inputs from coaches, rowers and coxes are obtained in order to make the designs as optimal as possible. Active Tools speedometers were the first to use accelerometers to eliminate the need for seat magnets, and the Active Tools CoxOrbs do far more than any other rudder amplifier ever before.
The Active Tools delivers directly in the UK and through specifically selected representatives in several countries.
"New products are always under development and we welcome comments on existing products and suggestions for new ones."
Joe Edwards | General Manager & Technical Support
JLSPORT.DE is a premium partner and sole trading platform of Active Tools in German-speaking countries.
You might also like