Active-Tools cleat position meter, self-centering
With this measuring device, an eight is set in the shortest possible time.
Due to the self-centering design, measurement and adjustment are possible without an auxiliary person.
- Dollenstand Meter
- Polypropylene case
- Printed instructions
Active-Tools Dollenstand meter, self-centering
The functions at a glance:
- Easy measurement: The device centers itself by means of a sliding mechanism, which is fixed to the side of the ship. The doll stand can now be read via the extendable measuring tape. No error-prone calculations are necessary. In about two minutes, the doll stand of all rowing places of an eighth can be checked.
- Adjust: The doll stand meter does not have to be held, so that the doll stand can be adjusted by one person alone with the help of the raised measuring tape.
- Universally applicable: The self-centering doll stand meter fits all common racing boat types. For skiffs where the dolle is positioned much higher than the side wall, the measurement may be inaccurate. However, the measurement is unproblematic with wing booms if measurements can be taken at the lower end of the doll pin.
This is what you get:
- Dollenstand Meter
- Polypropylene case with printed instructions
- approx. 745 mm x 65 mm x 30 mm
Active Tools was founded in London in 2002 and develops all its products itself.
Based on the experience of racing rowers and additional technical know-how, some very interesting products have been created that help rowers and trainers to analyze their performance and simplify measurements on the boat.
the declared goal of Active Tools is to produce the best possible rowing products. This approach has led to numerous innovative, patented designs.
The Active Tools factory is located near Henley in England and all Active Tools products are developed and prototyped in-house. With this approach, Active Tools can create innovative designs very quickly. Subsequently, the prototypes and initial production samples are extensively tested and inputs from coaches, rowers and coxes are obtained in order to make the designs as optimal as possible. Active Tools speedometers were the first to use accelerometers to eliminate the need for seat magnets, and the Active Tools CoxOrbs do far more than any other rudder amplifier ever before.
The Active Tools delivers directly in the UK and through specifically selected representatives in several countries.
"New products are always under development and we welcome comments on existing products and suggestions for new ones."
Joe Edwards | General Manager & Technical Support
JLSPORT.DE is a premium partner and sole trading platform of Active Tools in German-speaking countries.
You might also like