AGAINST footboard board ghost rigid complete set
- Solid, durable aluminium plates
- Easy installation
- Allows shoe change in under a minute
- Available in two widths 247 & 267 mm for small and large boats
- Universally applicable due to lateral slotted holes; suitable for most stemming board base plates from year of construction 1992
- Scope of delivery: Interchangeable stem board plate system, 2 shoe plates, 2 ferin lines, completely pre-assembled and ready for installation
Changing shoes in no time at all - only with the AGAINST stemming board plate Ghost rigid complete set. When changing, the plate itself remains in the boat. The mounting plates are firmly screwed to the respective rowing shoes and are clicked into the plate. With a pull on the lever between the shoes, the connection between the shoe and the stemming board can be easily loosened. The plates are particularly suitable for boats that are rowed by frequently changing crews. So every athlete has the opportunity to row with the right shoes - a plus in comfort and safety. The whole structure of the plate is only 9 mm thick, so that no stemming board adjustment is necessary when replacing the old plate.
The plates are from Italian production, developed by the manufacturer of the popular AGAINST Ruderschuhe, which are also available here in the shop.
- Please choose the appropriate width for the boat!
- In the shoes with mounted plates can not be walked!
- Stemming board
- Two mounting plates
- A pair of heel safety lines
- Completely pre-assembled and ready to install
AGAINST stands for high-quality Ruderschuhe for the top range. The shoes are handmade in Italy.
You might also like