Coxmate rowing mirror
Large rudder mirror with clip for attaching to hat or cap
Cap is not included!
- Easy to attach, robust and adjustable
- Universally adjustable and swivelling
- Scratch-resistant glass with plastic sheathing
- Security attribute for all-round view
- Wearable on the right or left of the cap
- Ideal to be able to see in the direction of travel while rowing
The helmsman his friend and helper - whether on a rowing trip, in training or in the race, with the Coxmate rudder mirror no ride gets out of hand.
Gone are the days of hectic turning and turning. The relaxed rower and the relaxed rower keep track of the course and the crew at all times thanks to the Coxmate rudder mirror. In this way, the Coxmate rudder mirror improves safety in friendly and hostile waters of all kinds and helps to prevent accidents.
The lightweight Coxmate rudder mirror is made of scratch-resistant glass and a solid plastic sheath. In addition, it can be universally adjusted and swivelled. The mirror can be easily attached to a cap at any time via a clip, for example. When not in use, the mirror arm can be turned out of the field of view or safely stowed in a rudder bag.
- Diameter 48 mm
- incl. packaging 27.2 g
- Scratch-resistant glass and plastic
Technology and electronic devices for rowing boats
You might also like